Youth and Children's Ministry
About Waterstone Community Church
Here at Waterstone our heart to become more like Jesus and live for others. We aim to model Jesus and demonstrate his love, justice, and mercy to our community.
To provide leadership and vision to overall program development, coordination, implementation, administration, and direction to staff and volunteers for kids at Waterstone, birth through sixth grade.
- To lead organization design, programming, and communications of Waterstone Kids.
- Cast vision, organize, hire staff, train, delegate, and develop leaders.
- Create a warm and inviting environment for families.
- Oversee recruiting efforts of all volunteers for Waterstone Kids weekend programming and events.
- Plan and implement Waterstone Kids weekend programming, and all other special events and programs.
- Select, evaluate, purchase, and monitor overall curriculum for birth through sixth grade.
- Oversee staff meetings, trainings, retreat events, and provide opportunities for staff to attend conferences and networking events.
- Provide programs and counsel to families with children, including parent training and resourcing.
College degree or equivalent experience required. In addition, at least two years experience in a children’s ministry setting with increasing responsibility.
$45,000-$55,000 depending on experience and education
Billy Lloyd, Executive Pastor