Youth and Children's Ministry
Trinity Christian Center is a non-denominational church located in Lawrenceburg, IN, right outside of Cincinnati, OH. The church is led by Senior Pastor Corey Potts who came on as the Senior Pastor 12 years ago. The church currently has one service that is offered at 10:45a, which has a modern worship style. Attendance runs around 350 each Sunday for their main worship service. The church is offering in-person and online live-streaming options for their Sunday morning experiences, with youth and kid’s ministries meeting in-person as well. Birth-5th grade can see anywhere between 75-100 kids on a Sunday morning.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Kids Pastor to oversee the vision and direction of their children’s ministries. The desire is to see a strong, thriving, fun, and fruitful kids ministry that is gospel-focused with equipped and confident leaders. This position oversees kids 5th grade and below. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity to develop culture and grow the children’s ministry. Below are the requirements and responsibilities Froot Group has identified for this role:
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and create a Gospel-centered worship experience on Sunday mornings for children ages birth – 5th grade.
- Establish strong relationships with the children, leaders, and families.
- Select and implement age appropriate curriculum for the ministry, birth-5th grade.
- Coordinate, develop, and raise up volunteers for Sunday mornings.
- Connect with and equip parents to lead in their children’s spiritual development.
- Create safety policies for the children’s ministry.
- Oversee and maintain the budget for your ministry.
- Team player in all church activities.
- Develop and communicate the vision of the children’s ministry with families in the church and people in the community.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has a mature and thriving relationship with Christ and the fruit of that relationship is evident.
- Humble team player.
- Has a passion for children’s ministry.
- Ability to lead, teach and shepherd children, parents, and volunteers.
- Ability to create a serving culture that adds and empowers leaders to serve.
- Skills to use technology to help the ministry stay relevant and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A commitment to the mission and values of the church.
- Minimum 2 years ministry experience in some sort of capacity serving in children’s ministry.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
To learn more or to apply: https://frootgroup.com/trinitykids/To Apply: email@example.com