Services (Janitorial, Maintenance, Construction, Housekeeping, Landscaping, etc.)
Lead Kitchen/Bathroom Remodeler in training (W2, Benefits, Tools provided)
D&D Remodeling is looking for an experienced Residential Remodeler.
We are a rapidly growing company looking for a high-quality person to perform high quality work. The right candidate for this position will be someone with integrity, a strong work ethic, and a fastidious eye for detail. D&D Remodeling is an A to Z interior residential remodeling company, specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
This is a full-time, W2 position that ranges in hourly pay from $25.00 – $30.00 an hour based on experience and competency. We are a smaller company and the owners are directly involved in the hiring and selection process. If you are a motivated and skilled worker looking for a place to contribute at a high level, be valued for your contribution, and given the opportunity for growth and advancement, this is the job for you. General remodeling and carpentry skills required, including but not limited to:
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, tiling, flooring, trim, framing, painting, cabinetry installation, electrical, plumbing, etc.
Hours: 8-4:30 M-F, occasional Saturdays and hours as needed
Candidates for this position must have significant skill in multiple remodeling areas. This position will spend the first year (give or take) in training to develop the candidate’s skill set in order to become a project lead, responsible for the totality of work completed in a residential remodel.
- Cover letter- applications without cover letters will not be considered. Beyond your resume, we want to know why you are interested in this position and why you think you would be a good fit for D&D Remodeling.
- At least 2+ years of experience in residential remodeling
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Submit to background check
- Smart phone and internet access
- No tools required (fully equipped trailer and all necessary tools provided by D&D Remodeling)
About the Business
D&D Remodeling is a locally-owned business. We started in 2016 with the vision of providing excellent industry skills to our community through renovating and remodeling homes in the Denver area. We are a business interested in adding value to the lives of our clients, community, and team, which is reflected in everything we do.
D&D is unique from other remodeling companies in everything from our business practices to our personal and professional values—including the ways we have grown as a company in the last 5 years. We book projects 9-12 months in advance and have a loyal client base. Our company works primarily in the southwest Denver metro area, which means we repeatedly work in the same neighborhoods, often for friends of clients who hired and loved us. Being invited into our clients’ homes is a great honor, and we always treat our clients accordingly with respect and dignity.
These values, alongside our other personal and professional priorities, mean that it matters to us that the person who fills this role can represent D&D well to potential and current clients. We need someone who will uphold these standards in every home and in every situation. Working for D&D Remodeling means being employed by hard-working, family-oriented owners. We have high standards for ourselves and our employees but being the right fit for this job means there is also significant potential for growth and professional development opportunities.
What you will receive:
- Opportunity to grow and learn from a rapidly growing company centered on integrity, quality, and efficiency.
- $25-30 / hr. based on experience and competency.
- The first 6-12 months will be spent in training with the goal of becoming a project lead, which offers higher pay and opportunity.
(After 180 days of employment)
- 401k matching up to 4%
- 6 paid holidays
- Personal & paid time off
- All tools and materials provided
- D&D apparel provided (Hats, shirts, polos, etc.)
- Possible commissions and bonuses
- Adoption assistance
See our website to explore some of the work we do: https://dadremodeling.com/portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday