Mission Northwest on behalf of First Baptist Church
- A deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A thorough knowledge of and respect for the Bible.
- Able to communicate the Good News of Christ in clear and authentic ways.
- Demonstrates a strong spiritual life and discipline.
- A willingness to live a transparent life in order to lead by example of one’s faith (and weaknesses) as a follower of Jesus.
- Be an ongoing life learner and willing to be part of Mission Northwest’s Leadership Learning Community,
- Sensitive to member’s needs and willing to train others to meet those needs.
- Has the gifts to motivate, lead and administrate the ministries and mission of the Church.
- Is capable of delegating ministry responsibilities to others.
- Relates well intergenerationally with people inside and outside the church.
- Is comfortable being involved in and ministering to people in the community.
- Has a sense of self-awareness and continues to work on his or her self-differentiation.
An M.Div. is preferred. However, the educational degree is less important than the person’s character and spiritual maturity.To Apply: Patti Duckworth, firstname.lastname@example.org