CrossPointe Church (Bothell, WA) – Lead Pastor
The Big Picture CrossPointe Church (crosspte.org) is seeking a Lead Pastor who will preach the Word of God, provide visionary leadership, and equip the Body of Christ to carry out the work of God. The Church Creative initiative, dedication, and enthusiasm characterize our solid core of servants, with a caring community fostered in small groups. In a flood of liberal culture, we stand unwaveringly on the Word of God. Knowing a pastor can’t do it all, we aim to carry the load of ministry, so we welcome delegation of duties. Humbled by grace, we don’t expect our pastor’s family to be perfect. CrossPointe has a casual atmosphere with a blended worship style of hymns and contemporary praise songs. Our theology aligns with the Southern Baptist Convention, and we enthusiastically support SBC mission programs. We all look forward to expanding our breadth and depth of ministry for our Lord.
- A Visionary Leader, he capitalizes on members’ gifts by inspiring, equipping and empowering us for ministry. He delegates and then guides leaders in their work.
- An Effective Teacher, he regards Scripture as our God-inspired authority. He exposits Scripture skillfully with scholarship and relevant application, handling context historically and culturally.
- A Prayerful Man, he seeks God’s will in ministry priorities. He shepherds his people, acts as a good steward, and manages his time productively.
- Teaching and modeling discipleship, he Supports Spiritual Growth by fostering small groups and developing family ministries.
- Valuing Christian Education, our pastor provides spiritual support to the Heritage Christian Community.
- Our pastor is a man of intellect, integrity, and accountability. Cherishing his family, he Prioritizes His Wife and Children over his job and other commitments.
- Our New Testament Elders Support Our Pastor in living out his ministry priorities, loving his family well, and staying healthy spiritually, physically, and emotionally. As a team, the pastor and elders love and lead the congregation.
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Lead Pastor at CrossPointe?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Lead Pastor at CrossPointe?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the CrossPointe and the SBC.
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to Jason@no-feepastorsearch.comTo Apply: Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com