Weekly Attendance: 2,500
Location: Loveland, CO
The Role: Lead Pastor
Meet Foundations Church:
Foundations Church officially launched in January 2012. It was on November 11, 2011, that a few Foundations Church leaders held a worship gathering and approximately 800 people showed up to demonstrate their interest in a new church. In a very short amount of time, Foundations Church experienced God’s blessing in a tremendous way. Foundations opened a second campus in Windsor, Colorado in November 2019. Foundations Church has an undeniable welcoming and authentic worship environment. It is clear that God intends to use Foundations Church to make an eternal impact in Northern Colorado.
About the Lead Pastor:
The Lead Pastor will lead, inspire, and equip Foundations Church to live out its mission “to bring the extraordinary life of Jesus Christ to a lost and broken world”.
Three of the most essential skills our Lead Pastor must possess include strong and natural abilities in:
- Preaching that connects with everyone -regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey or their place in life.
- Forming relationships with people – regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey or their place in life.
- Inspiring others – when sharing the purpose and mission of Foundations Church.
The Lead Pastor’s Responsibilities Include:
- Regularly preach and teach Gospel Centric biblical messages 30-35 weekends annually while leading and developing the teaching team
- Provide spiritual and directional leadership to the staff
- Drive the campus strategy to build and increase growth, involvement, and giving
- Cast vision and communicate it clearly to the church and the staff
- Drive a discipleship process for maximum Kingdom impact
- Balancing strong leadership with a collaborative spirit
What You Bring:
Education & Experience
- A Seminary degree is required. A Masters degree in Theology or Divinity is strongly preferred
- 10+ years of ministry/leadership experience is preferred
- Experience as a Lead or Senior Pastor highly preferred
- Experience leading in a multisite church is preferred
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications
- Personable, humble, approachable, and highly relational
- Natural & skilled leadership abilities
- Exceptional oral communication skill
- Compassionate and servant-hearted demeanor
- Compelling, authentic and engaging biblical communicator
- Strong work ethic and passionate about serving others
- Integrity in personal and professional life
- Passionate about Christ and the local church
- Feels called to Colorado and the greater Loveland area
What it’s Like to Live in Loveland, Colorado:
Loveland, CO is located 45 minutes from Denver, 50 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park, and 20 minutes from Colorado State University. Its climate is characterized by warm to hot summers and moderately cold winters. The Loveland metropolitan area has received numerous awards as a great place to live, by Money Magazine, USA Today, AARP, and many others. Whether you are an art lover, foodie, outdoor enthusiast, love to shop or just want to get away, Loveland is the ideal location in the heart of northern Colorado for all your adventures.To Apply: Sarah Meggers: firstname.lastname@example.org