Calvary Bible Church (Ellerslie, MD) – Lead Pastor
The Big Picture
Calvary Bible Church (cbcellerslie.org) is a Bible-believing, fundamental, evangelical, independent Baptist church with an average attendance of 150 persons seeking a Lead Pastor.
Calvary resides in the tri-state area just outside Cumberland, Maryland. A variety of ministries are offered to all age groups, including a youth ministry headed by a Pastor of Student Ministries. This is a salaried position that requires an individual who is active and ready to shepherd the flock.
- Visitation and counseling of individuals
- Preparing and delivering multiple messages per week
- Officiating funerals and weddings
- Running board meetings
- Involved with discipleship
- Willing to honor the church constitution
- Verbal skills
- Organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- In-depth understanding of the Scriptures
- Person of high moral character
- Manages his house well
- Teaching abilities
- People person
- Administrative abilities
- Willing to work as a team
- Able to utilize/interface with technology
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lead music in some fashion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Please look over the job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these three questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Lead Pastor for Calvary Bible Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Lead Pastor at Calvary Bible Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Calvary Bible Church.
Please send your resume, a sermon link and the answers to these questions to Jason@LancasterSearch.comTo Apply: Jason@no-feepastorseach.com