Part-Time | $400 monthly | 12 hours per month.
We are a growing, non-denominational, Bible-teaching church in Aurora CO. We are a family of imperfect people, rooted in the Word of God, growing more like Christ, and sharing His love with others.
The Worship leaders is a one-year, part-time position; but there is potential, God willing, for it to grow into a full-time Pastoral position. Considering this potential, we are looking for a faithful and teachable man who meets the Biblical qualifications of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9 (although the Worship Resident may be single or married). After the first year the Elders will hold a review to determine whether to renew the Residency for another year or to transition it to a full-time Pastoral role.
· Invest in our Music Team through personal discipleship, recruiting, and training – including leading weekly rehearsals.
· Lead our Music Team during our Worship Services (skills in singing and leading on guitar and/or piano are preferred).
· Partner with the Lead Pastor to pick songs and plan our Worship Services.
· Partner with the Lead Pastor to grow and communicate our philosophy of worship.
· Work with our Tech Team in using Planning Center and ProPresenter to organize our Worship Services.
· Be prepared for opportunities to preach and teach on occasion under the instruction of our Lead Pastor.
· Be prepared to serve in other areas of ministry as the position grows.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgTo Apply: Pastor Abigail