Licensed Mental Health Therapist – LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LPCC, MFTC, LSW
Momentum Counseling and Consulting, LLC is a fast-growing private practice located in Fort Collins, Colorado. We are currently looking for independently licensed and master’s level mental health therapists to join our growing team: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC), Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate (MFTC) and Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
Working with us you will have flexibility and autonomy while working in a supportive group environment. We provide referrals, administrative support, marketing, and billing, so you can focus on clinical work, your clients and yourself.
To learn more about us, feel free to visit our website:
Please include a cover letter, a list of references and your resume with your application.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible work schedule
- Telehealth and in-person flexibility
- Very competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Free supervision
- Furnished office
- Payment of your liability insurance
- Yearly stipend toward continuing education
- Credentialing with insurance companies
- Full administrative support: referrals, marketing, and billing
- Weekly and as-needed consultation
- Use of EHR
- Provide exemplary clinical care to clients
- Connect and coordinate care with professionals in the community
- Complete clinical paperwork, progress notes, treatment plans in a timely and accurate manner
- Current Colorado license: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC), Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate (MFTC) and Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Master’s or Doctorate degree
- Ability to work some evenings
- Independent, ethical, driven, and dependable
- EMDR Trained, Certified, or Consultant
- IFS therapy training and/or interest
- Interest and/or experience working with trauma, addictions, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and couples
- Credentialing/contracting with some or all of the following insurances: Anthem BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, Kaiser/Beacon, United Healthcare, Medicaid
Please include the following documents with your application
- Cover Letter
- At least 3 professional references (include at least 1 reference who is familiar with your clinical skills)
We look forward to hearing from you!To Apply: email@example.com