Licensed Primary Therapist (Behavioral Health Therapist, Substance Abuse Therapist, Addiction Therapist)
Licensed Primary Therapist (Behavioral Health Therapist, Substance Abuse Therapist, Addiction Therapist) Mountain Springs Recovery is seeking a Licensed Primary Therapist (Behavioral Health Therapist, Substance Abuse Therapist, Addiction Therapist) that would like an opportunity to be a part of someone’s new beginning to a better life. We offer comprehensive services and treatment supported by a knowledgeable and experienced staff, dedicated to helping individuals on their recovery journey. The Primary Therapist builds a positive relationship with clients and assist them in developing their abilities for self-management and is responsible for documenting client behavior, group participation and counseling, caring for clients, coordinating treatment and discharge planning.
Make an impact:
- Provide assessment and participates in the treatment planning with clients and their families/significant others.
- Interview residents to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Plan and administer therapeutic treatment, behavior modification, and stress management therapy.
- Assist Clinical Director in the coordination of services for clients.
Requirements License and/or Certifications:
- Licensed by the State of Colorado in counseling.
- LPC, LPCC, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC **Prefer any of these to have CAC-II or above also. Can be APC), AMFT, LMSW
- Experience in a substance abuse and Mental Health treatment setting
- Previous experience in dual diagnosis with individuals and families preferred.
We appreciate our employees and provide competitive compensation and benefits.
* Sign On Bonus
** Referral Bonus
*** Relocation Bonus
Mountain Springs Recovery, in Monument, Colorado.
To Apply: MendiB@sunshinebh.com or email@example.com