Counseling - Licensure required
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Do you have a passion for helping seniors? Do you want to work in a healthy, rewarding, and fulfilling environment?
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Comprehensive benefits, PTO, Sick Leave, and 401(k) available to full-time employees starting on the 1st day of the month following 30 days of hire.
Salary: $62,500-$66,500 annually
Silver Key Senior Services, LLC is now an approved Colorado Health Service Corps. This is a great opportunity for you to pay off student loans through this amazing program all while doing what you enjoy, serving your community.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Licensed Therapist role at Silver Key is an experienced, communicative, and compassionate provider who will support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients. In this role, the therapist will work directly with clients to actively listen to problems and concerns and suggest healthy and productive ways of coping with those issues. This role requires someone who enjoys working closely with people-not just with clients, but also with other members of our team and occasionally outside agencies. The role may serve in the capacity of clinical administration or clinical supervisor for unlicensed or intern clinical team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular appointments with clients who wish to converse with a behavioral health professional
- Establishes positive and trusting relationships with clients and collateral contacts both within and
- Implement various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations. The Licensed Therapist role is responsible to ensure that the prescribed services and supports meet the State of Colorado Medical Necessity regulations
- Continually assess client situations including risk issues and provide the proper ongoing treatments and or ensure that agents that are delivering the prescribed care are achieving the level of therapeutic intervention appropriate for care including formal and informal services
- Educate and involve family members or other people who are part of the person’s life in the treatment process when appropriate and necessary
- Record and maintain adequate notes about client visits in the approved Silver Key standard that meets and exceeds all payor requirements
- When required, refer clients to outside sources or agencies that can assist at addressing the client’s
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of every client situation according to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) standards
- Maintain all required licenses and ensure that timely response occurs for the credentialing and Human Resource requirements. State required training must be provided to human resources to ensure alignment to training rules and regulations.
- Ensure clinical compliance with federal, state and local rules and regulations in all service delivery
- If clinically supervising any role, will record the instruction and provide copies to human resources to ensure auditing compliance
- Will assist with any outside auditing entity related to chart reviews and clinical knowledge
- May be required to provide court testimony
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to actively listen and develop solid relationship
- A positive and compassionate attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize needs
- Willingness to stay updated on new treatments, protocols, and licensure requirements within the field and passion for advancing the therapy field
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with clients
- Meet all necessary state licensure requirements
DESIRABLE OR SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Desire two (2) years post licensure but exemptions to this requirement can be considered for a newly licensed provider with experience working with older adults.
- Experience in working with older adults.
- Substance misuse treatment is a desirable competency or willingness to learn.
Must achieve clinical business-specific standards as reflective of Silver Key Senior Services’ mission statement, policies/procedures, business-specific software/ electronic health records and safety regulations.To Apply: email@example.com