Counseling - Licensure required
Licensed Therapist (LPC, LCSW, or equivalent)
We are a new group private therapy practice, excited to find a Christian therapist who is interested in working in our group as an independent contractor. Live anywhere as long as you are fully licensed in Colorado!
- Flexible schedule
- Work as many or as few hours as you’d like
- Fully remote (telehealth sessions) with possible option of seeing ‘in person’ clients if desired
- We provide credentialing with insurance panels, marketing, scheduling, & billing.
- We also provide personalized work email, secure fax, EMR & progress notes platform, and HIPAA compliant Zoom.
We are looking for a therapist who:
- Will provide individual counseling to clients to discuss problems and concerns relating to a wide range of issues within your specialties (e.g. education, relationships, work, anger, anxiety, stress, depression etc.).
- Can discuss and explore different treatment options.
- Has a solid set of skills in the treatment modalities used.
- Will assess current patients’ progress and prepare progress notes after each session.
- Must be a fully licensed LPC or equivalent, not requiring supervision.
- Must have current active license in Colorado. This is a fully remote position with the option of seeing clients ‘in person’.
- This is a faith-based practice, so we are specifically looking for candidates that also have a Christ-centered faith.
- Have access to strong, secure internet.
- Have a professional looking, non-distracting workspace (visually & audibly) for remote sessions with clients