Administrative and Clerical
Littleton Library Assistant
We are seeking a library assistant with strong organizational skills, a heart for service and experience with library systems.
The OMF (U.S.) Missionplex has a small library which hosts many historical records (books, magazines and photos) documenting the work OMF has done in East Asia in the past 150 years, as well as a variety of general interest Christian books. The OMF (U.S.) Library Assistant works with the Littleton Librarian to facilitate the organization and maintenance of this library and works with the OMF (U.S.) Archivist to preserve and properly store these materials.
Organize and Maintain the Missionplex Library
- Re-shelve borrowed/returned books.
- Maintain the order of the library according to the Library of Congress Classification system.
- As able, work with the Librarian to do the following:
- Maintain OMF’s online catalogue on LibraryThing.
- Organize and catalogue both general interest and historical books in the library.
- Restore and reassemble bound volumes of CIM/OMF periodicals.