Long Term Nanny for Nanny Share
In search of a long-term nanny to join our nanny share!
About our families:
We have a 13-month-old son, and our neighbors have a 6-month-old son. They are happy, curious, sweet, and looking for a caretaker that will help push their development and love them as much as we do.
We are all first-time parents, stumbling through parenthood and trying our best! We’re looking for a nanny to partner with and really become part of our little family.
Location: Platt Park (near DU). Our families live next door to each other, and we switch off hosting at both houses.
About the gig: This is a full-time nanny share with guaranteed hours.
Hours: M-Th 7:30am-4:30pm.
Location: Platt Park
Benefits: 2 weeks PTO and paid federal holidays.
Both mamas work from home but will stay out of your way and let you do your own thing!
- Must have experience with infants
- Experience with multiples preferred
- CPR certified, infant/child first aid certified
- Up to date on vaccinations (covid, flu, etc.)
- Looking for a caring nanny that will love our little’s like their own. Experience in helping develop our kiddos and support them in hitting their developmental milestones.
- All responsibilities will be related to the kids, preparing bottles, washing bottles, keeping play areas tidy, occasional baby laundry, helping to establish sleep routines and habits, and knowledgeable about wake windows etc.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please contact Rachel @ 303-564-8634 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!To Apply: Rachel Summers / 303-564-6834 / email@example.com