Counseling - Licensure required
LPC or LMFT
LICENSED THERAPIST POSITION AVAILABLE: Centennial
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is a vibrant, faith-based organization that places a high value on caring for our clinicians and clients well while pursuing excellence in all we do. Currently, we are looking for a qualified licensed counselor who would like to join our practice in a part-time or full-time capacity and work primarily out of our Centennial office.
The right applicant will…
- Align with our:
- Mission: Helping people heal, grow, and thrive
- Vision: We will help bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed, and set free.
- And Statement of Faith, found HERE.
- Possess Colorado state licensure – LMFT or LPC (sorry, no LPCCs, MFTCs, LCSW’s, pastoral, or biblical counselors will be considered at this time).
- Have experience working with children, couples, families and individuals. Preference will be given to applicants with specialties in play therapy (such as Synergetic Play Therapy), trauma (EMDR or BSP) or other specific modalities such as Emotionally-Focused Therapy.
- Be available for weekly virtual group case consultation meetings, currently scheduled for Wednesdays from 9-11 a.m.
- Manage your time well. It is imperative you are punctual, reliable and timely.
- Be available at least two consistent days/evenings each week (until 9 p.m.) or one day/evening and one Saturday. This position requires at least 15 hours of availability per week to start.
- Be willing to see most of your caseload in-person.
- Have a private, virtual home office with a secure, speedy internet connection that you are comfortable holding online sessions from for a percentage of your caseload.
- Understand that our model is a blend between a group and private practice. There are opportunities for autonomy, but a go-it-alone attitude won’t work here. We work together as a team and are constantly working towards improving ourselves individually and as a group.
As an employee of Cornerstone Christian Counseling, you get to choose the days/hours you would like to work, and have the freedom and flexibility to control your schedule. However, you also acquire new clients only as the phone rings; this is not a salaried position and a set number of clients from week to week is not guaranteed.
Cornerstone Christian Counseling offers an attractive fee split with multiple opportunities to grow your income over time. Hourly pay for licensed clinicians will run from $60.50 – $84.15 per hour, depending on experience. We provide health benefits for FT employees, PTO for both part and full time employees, an annual stipend for continuing education, comfortable offices to work from, supervision for unlicensed folks, consultation for licensed folks, and robust marketing and admin support. Our ultimate goal is to free you up to do what you do best: see clients!
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to talking with you!To Apply: email@example.com