We’re looking to add an energetic, driven marketer who’s ready to take charge of our lead generation and take our customer nurture efforts to the next level.
The Marketing Manager is the primary driver of HubSpot and our inbound marketing strategies, so this person should be well versed in the core tenets of inbound marketing and how to make them work. To make Dare 2 Share’s content efforts visible online, this person must understand the intricacies of effective SEO (defined keywords, meta data, link-building strategies, etc.), along with paid search and social media advertising opportunities.
Creativity, flexibility, strong copywriting and editing skills, and the ability to create buyer personas and build workflows are essential for success in this position. The person in this role will need to quickly come up to speed on Dare 2 Share’s culture and brand, be deadline-driven, and have the skillset necessary to keep team members on task and on time. He or she should understand marketing strategy and the use of analytics to measure and optimize performance.
This position leads a young internal team and small group of vendors to drive lead generation for the ministry as well as nurture existing customers with relevant content and workflows to move them into deeper engagement with us.
Interfacing with various departments within the ministry, this position works closely with the Vice President of Marketing & Communications, participating in marketing planning and strategy sessions, and will be the main point of contact with outside vendors to handle web design, mobile apps, illustrations and print projects.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Work Examples and Competencies listed are for illustrative purposes only and not intended to be exhaustive.
Marketing Management – 60%
- Create and oversee the execution of smart, compelling marketing campaigns, including brainstorming creative campaign ideas, strategizing and implementing inbound marketing tactics that resonate with target personas
- Collaborate with key members of the ministry, sales team members, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content for our audience
- Lead the creation of all targeted content offers, which may include a mix of the following: eBooks, webinars, videos, blog posts, landing pages, calls-to-action, email, direct mail, social media posts and online advertising
- Drive and oversee our presence at sales-related tradeshows
- Pioneer new channels for our messaging and content that more effectively meets our customers needs (YouTube, etc.)
- Lead outside vendors for web and mobile app development, ongoing maintenance, and leveraging SEO and SEM
Team Management & Administration – 40%
- Manage and mentor the marketing team members to help them reach their full potential and create a high performing, inbound marketing team
- Contribute as an additional member of the CORE team to help ensure tactical execution and cross-departmental collaboration to achieve ministry objectives.
- Regularly analyze and report the results of marketing programs and adjust strategies and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Assist in the creation of the annual marketing budget and manage the monthly expenditures
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, or Journalism preferred), with 3-5 years Marketing experience
- Passion for teens, youth ministry, evangelism and the Church
- Professional experience with HubSpot and Inbound Marketing strategies a must; familiarity with ClickUp and Salesforce is preferred
- Hands on experience creating and executing successful, integrated campaigns as well as a solid understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial mindset with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience developing content of all types
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to lead and grow a high performing inbound marketing team
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Increased lead generation and movement into the sales funnel
- Nurture workflows maximized and moving an increasing percentage of customers toward deeper engagement with the ministry and Gospel Advancing Ministry
- Creation and maintenance of a solid inbound marketing team
- Project completion percentages – on time and within budget
The applicant chosen for this position must fully concur with the Dare 2 Share Ministries (D2S) Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct, must fully support the expressed purpose of D2S and must be prepared to exercise and model the core values expressed by the ministry.
To Apply: HR@dare2share.org