Youth and Children's Ministry
Middle School Coordinator
About the Role
Serving with Foothills Students is an amazing way to engage our next generation and be a part of cultivating their relationship with God. This person supports our staff team & volunteers with administrative responsibilities including: excellent written communication, event planning and all the logistics to make them successful, volunteer interactions, organization of ministry data & resources in our church management system. This person interacts relationally with students during events to help them grow in their faith and strives to build healthy relationships. They also serve in a dynamic and memorable way while leading discussions and teaching.
This part-time position of 15 hours a week provides support on Sunday & Wednesday evenings, during special events, and maintains office hours during the week for administrative support.
The Ideal Candidate
- Loves organization, managing administrative systems, & working with people
- Enjoys crossing things off a task list & independently working assignments
- Skilled with social media postings and creating content
- Thrives on helping teammates meet their goals through a diverse skillset
- Relational communication style, self-aware & teachable
- Quick learner who loves a fast-paced environment
- Aligns with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, & doctrine
- Accepts accountability & has a history of healthy conflict resolution
Ready to Take the Next Step?
- For more information about our team, check out our website.
- To submit your resume, please email Lanie Jones, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.