Youth and Children's Ministry
Middle School Director
Middle School Director
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of Authentic Life Church by reaching, leading, and discipling our Middle School Ministry.
Authentic Life Church is a new church of about 700 and exists to help people build authentic relationships with God and others. We execute this purpose by focusing on growing people in worship, service, generosity, community, and evangelism. We are an outreach church, focused on creating environments that are conducive to both bringing in the unsaved, reaching them with the gospel, and discipling them toward maturity.
High School and Young Adults Pastor
Authentic Life Church is seeking a Christ-centered individual to lead our Middle School ministries (average combined attendance: 60). This person will work with gifted volunteers, parents, and form strong staff relationships to lead and grow our 6th-8th grade ministry. This job is currently part-time. Authentic Life Church is a bible-believing, evangelistic church. Our preaching style is relational and our worship is God centered and deeply experiential. Authentic Life Church is in Littleton Co. (www.authenticlifechurch.com)
To apply or to get more information, please email: Debbie@authenticlifechurch.com. This is a part-time position (approx. 20 hours per week).
Passionate, Strong Leadership, Self Starter, Highly Creative, Organized Strategic Planner, Team Player, Takes Initiative, Positive and Optimistic Attitude, Compassionate, Good Listener
- Lead the weekly gathering(s) (Currently Tuesday nights)
- Create environment that is relatable to unbelieving students.
- High energy
- Relevant teaching
- Experiential Worship
- Activities/Events/Outreach (to build community as well as reaching the lost)
- Plan at least one activity per month.
- Including hang outs, overnighters, service projects, mission trips, etc.
- Plan Summer, Fall and Winter retreats
- Plan an annual missions trip
- Discipleship/Leadership training
- Design and implement a system for discipleship
- Design and implement a system for leadership development
- Oversee marketing for the Middles School Ministry as it relates to social media, web content, flyers, etc.
- Volunteer Staff/Youth Leadership
- Recruit and train adult staff to mentor and disciple the youth.
- Raise up students leaders into leadership roles, calling them to deeper levels of devotion.
- Youth Assimilation
- Work with church leadership to help students get assimilated into the overall church body.
- Parental Support
- Work with parents to help them better disciple their children.
- Must have a heart for Middle School Students.
- Must be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
- Must demonstrate a high level of trust and should be ever conscious of the need for a high level of confidentiality, and exercise discernment and wise judgement.
- Must be a self-starter and team player that is loyal to the vision of the ministry.
- Must be willing to attend Authentic Life Church.
- Participate in weekend services and all-church activities, including staff and prayer meetings.
Issued by: Executive Pastor Approved by: Lead Pastor
Employee Signature Date
Supervisor Signature DateTo Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org