Minister of Worship and Media
First Baptist Church Central City (FB3C) is prayerfully seeking a full-time Minister of Worship and Media who will lead our congregation in glorifying God through joyful proclamation of the Good News.
FB3C currently has two worship services on Sunday morning and a midweek service on Wednesday evening. Our worship style is intentionally blended between contemporary praise and traditional Southern Baptist hymnals. The Minister of Worship and Media will lead our music ministry by employing a healthy blend of contemporary and traditional Southern Baptist hymns.
Reports to: Pastor
Position Status: Full-Time, Salary based upon education and experience
To work in harmony with and under the direction of the Pastor, have a firm grasp on the purpose, vision, and strategy of FB3C and align assigned areas of concentration with its mission. The Minister of Worship & Media is responsible for two components of ministry: leading people into the presence of God through music and producing a consistent web presence, social media presence, and technological presence within the church and community.
The Minister of Worship & Media is directly responsible to the Pastor. As with all staff, this person is also accountable to the congregation.
- A devoted follower of Jesus Christ, a person of character and integrity who views this position as a calling from God
- Ordained individual with biblical college or seminary level training is preferred
- Possessing a doctrinal foundation which is compatible with the positions and scripture interpretations of the body of FB3C
- Agrees with the covenant and constitution of FB3C
- Piano/Keyboard/Guitar experience preferred
Contact: Resumes will be accepted in electronic format until February 18, 2022. Please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1626To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1626