Administrative and Clerical
Ministry Assistant (Adults & Students)
About the Role
Serving with our Growth Group & Student Ministry Teams is more than an administrative position. This person engages our volunteer teams with encouragement, training, and a high level of attention to all the details to make these connections successful within our church management software. They collaborate with the ministry assistant team to advocate for Serving and Sharing opportunities and organize church-wide events in collaboration with our ministry leaders. This position is full-time and includes 2 evenings a week and occasional weekend support.
About the Ideal Candidate
- Warm-hearted & loves people
- Enjoys technology and learning new tools
- Relational communication style, self-aware & teachable
- Finds fulfillment and value in managing all the details for the team
- Aligns with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, and doctrine
- Maintains healthy relationships and displays the lifestyle of a mature Christian
- Accepts accountability and has a history of healthy conflict resolution
Ready to Take the Next Step?
- For more information about our team, check out our website.