The Mission Coordinator (MC) will support the Missions Pastor (MP), and volunteers in achieving Foundations’ mission to bring the extraordinary life of Jesus to a lost and broken world and our vision to connect, inspire, and fuel the church to go and be the church through incarnational ministry, by creating and executing strategic, Christ-centered, highly participatory ministry that both gives our church family opportunities to exercise their hearts and gifts as well as tangibly care for our community, nation and world. The MA will help to build and shepherd volunteer teams that execute the ministry with full hearts and excellence.
- The MC will work with the Missions Pastor to craft the strongest, deepest, and most meaningful mission culture possible, both locally and globally, in order to nourish the deepest spiritual growth of the Foundations’ family and to help Foundations Church bring the extraordinary life of Jesus to a lost and broken world.
- The MC will help and support to recruit, develop, train and build a local engagement team(s) of volunteers.
- The MC will help and support in planning serving opportunities that best engage the hearts and talents of the Foundations Church family, overseeing the scheduling, ordering, and organizing needs.
- The MC will ensure the smooth operation and flow of the Mission Ministry’s systems and processes, including workflows, email updates, cutting checks, and communicating with partner organizations.
- The MC will help and support communication for the Mission ministry between all Foundations’ campuses, striving to keep cross-campus collaboration, and cross-pollination channels open and strong for the most vibrant multisite culture possible.
- The MC will provide significant oversight and organizational leadership to the Financial Care process, including training and leading volunteers, to care for our neighbors in the most relevant, self-empowering, Christ-centered, loving way.
- In the event of large local crises, the MC will, alongside the leadership of the MP, work to provide the members of Foundations Church with opportunities to tangibly and meaningfully express the incarnational love of Jesus through partnerships and developing disaster relief plans.
- Must be a faithful, growing Christ-follower who is deepening in his/her personal relationship with Christ, models this and Him to others.
- Primary Spiritual Gifts: Administration, Serving, Discernment.
- In full, unwavering alignment with Foundations’ Statement of Beliefs, Values, Mission, and Vision.
- Desires to know and love God even more than s/he wants to be used by God (Jn 15:1-8).
- Consistently treats others in a way that proves to them that they matter to God and to us.
- Urgent desire to handle conflict constructively and graciously.
- Humble, credible, trustworthy, teachable, and a self-starter.
- A team player who sees the need to take others with him/her in the journey of leadership and leadership development and equip others for community-building impact.
- Exhibits the highest level of integrity in representing Jesus Christ and Foundations Church in all spheres.
- Self-starter and driven, but with the ability to balance the work-life tension of fast-paced ministry.
- Ideally, experience engaging with and providing support to a collaborative, team with shared goals.
- An organized thinker regarding short and long-term ministry vision and needs.
- Ideally, experience working with non-profits, community organizations, and local church partnerships.
- Skill in utilizing various software(s) such as: church databases, Mail Chimp and Planning Center.
- A highly relational person with high emotional intelligence.
- Reflective on and in touch with the thought processes, hopes, fears, joys, needs and struggles of the Northern Colorado community.
- Time management that prioritizes ministry needs with attention to managing details and deadlines.
RELATION TO THE STAFF
The Foundations’ Mission Coordinator will be directly responsible to and accountable to the Mission Pastor, who will provide general oversight and specific coaching to ensure that the MC is well aligned with Foundations’ overall Values, Mission, Vision, depth, and direction.To Apply: Josh - firstname.lastname@example.org