Missional Business Consultant
Anywhere in the U.S.
We are seeking volunteer Missional Business Consultants. Such people desire to contribute to church and mission movements among East Asians by using their business expertise. Missional Business Consultants serve one or more OMF members at a time, helping them to 1) write a business plan for their proposed missional business, 2) grow their missional business, 3) carry out a certain aspect of the missional business in which the Consultant has expertise such as accounting or legal matters or marketing, and/or to 4) find capital for their missional business.
Contribute to the Missional Business Support Unit:
- Interact with the Missional Business Support Unit Leader [MBSUL] about members who might benefit from your expertise.
- Report to the MBSUL about your conversations with members you serve.
- If willing and able, serve in additional ways such as being a member of an MBSU working group, attending MB conferences, communicating with the members’ sending churches about their business, etc.
Provide business expertise:
- Correspond with the OMF member(s) that the MBSUL has asked you to serve.
- Help those OMF members 1) write a business plan for their proposed missional business, 2) grow their missional business, 3) carry out a certain aspect of the missional business in which you have expertise, and/or 4) find capital for their missional business.