Next Gen Tech Coordinator
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of the Next Gen Tech Coordinator is to be responsible for the AVL & media production of the large group experience and supervise tech teams in all areas of Kids and Student Ministry while supporting the implementation of the vision, mission and core values of Mission Hills Church.
- Education and experience that have equipped them for the duties of the role
- Alignment with the vision, mission, core values, and doctrinal statement of Mission Hills Church
- Models strong Christian character, integrity, vibrant relationship with Christ and lives out biblical truth
- Experience in AVL & video production with commitment to ongoing technical skill set development
- Self-motivated, not needing micromanagement but desires to be part of a team
- Strengths in the following areas: Leadership, integrity, creativity, flexibility, problem solver, contributor, initiator, communication, organization skills and a servant’s heart. Ability to recruit, motivate, equip and manage serve team. Ability to create/lead regularly scheduled training opportunities for team. Should have a proven track record of demonstrating these strengths in past and/or current ministry settings.
- Collaborate weekly/bi-monthly with both the Kids and Student teams regarding the large group experiences for weekends and Wednesday nights
- Oversee media & technical needs for all Next Gen areas and special events
- Creating and loading Pro Presenter, Planning Center, etc.
- Follow/create scheduled media plan
- Recruit, mentor, train, motivate, and oversee the tech teams for all Next Gen Ministry areas
- Regularly schedule trainings with serve team
- Schedule AVL teams weekly for all Next Gen weekly services and special events
- Maintain the functionality and organization of all sound booths, technical equipment closets, lighting, etc.
- Demonstrate strong, creative AVL, video production, and editing skills for online content and special projects
- Keep up to date on latest technology and equipment
- Initiative in continuing education in AVL skill set and programs used in ministry areas
- Assist the Kids and Student team with and participate in the production of Sports Camp, Big Halloween Party, Student Ministry Camps, and other special events
- Meet regularly with Audio Tech Director, Kids Creative Arts Associate Director and Student Ministry Pastor for ongoing development and coaching
COMPENSATION: To be discussed during interview process. Position is eligible for full benefits.To Apply: To begin the application process go to http://www.missionhills.org/jobs