Adult, Hospice, and Care Givers
Experience with caregiving is a plus. If you have skills and ability in the responsibilities below, we look forward to hearing from you. We are hoping that this individual can form a relationship and be somewhat of a companion. Position is located in Lakewood, CO.
This position entails the following responsibilities:
- Organizing, cleaning and picking up room in order to keep neat and free so as not to be a safety hazard.
- Running errands such as for groceries, post office or for various other items.
- Driving senior to various appointments such as medical appointments, dentist, beautician, massage, taking senior shopping or to any appointment necessary outside of assisted living facility. Scheduling those appointments as needed.
- Ability to assist in helping in and out of vehicle, chair, or bathroom as needed. Assisting with shoes, pants and getting dressed as needed. Generally monitoring the safety of the senior so that she is safe with getting in and out of chairs etc. and that walker is locked.
- Assisting with purchasing items from cell phone or elsewhere and general assistance with iPhone.
- May be additional responsibilities as needed and necessary.
Hours are to be determined but require a weekly commitment and some flexibility on hours/days can be discussed. This is a 1099 position with mileage reimbursement. Will need a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and insurance. Background check and references required. Pay will range will be $20 to $25/hr. Please send your resume and cover letter for review.To Apply: Kristine Cross at email@example.com