Office and Administration
The vision of Project 1.27 is a family waiting for every child. No kid should ever have to wait for a foster or adoptive family. The mission of Project 1.27 is to inspire, recruit and resource churches and families to foster and adopt the kids in their own backyards. Project 1.27 believes in building relationships, God’s calling, a pioneering spirit, community, partnership, integrity, and hope that every child and youth deserves a forever home.
The Office Administrator will provide administrative support and manage processes and office organization to achieve an efficient, friendly ministry environment for mission fulfillment. This person will be responsible for multi-channel communication, database support, executive support, training logistics, event support, financial processes, human resources, and office organization. This position will report directly to the President.
- Be the face of the company via email, phone, online, and in person.
- Maintain the office appearance, technology, resources, and calendar.
- Assist President with scheduling, correspondence, communication, presentations, meetings, logistics planning, and other administrative needs.
- HR duties include (but are not limited to) payroll, benefits, staffing, tracking hours, workman’s comp, and wellness activities.
- Primary finance duties include reimbursements, purchase orders, check requests, monthly bills, recording donations, and reconciling credit card statements. Help with the budgeting process.
- Offer support for other staff in preparing for and running training and special events, technology, communications, marketing, and reporting.
- Support the Database Manager in administering the database and creating reports.
- Offer administrative and hospitality support for fundraising initiatives such as grant writing, fundraising events, and donor communications.
- Maintains a Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Project 1.27.
- 3+ years experience in administration (HR, Operations, etc)
- In full agreement with Project 1.27 mission, vision, and values.
- Adaptable, organized, and discrete.
- A team Player with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, and set and achieve goals.
- Ability to coordinate and support multiple projects and people while staying organized, friendly, and energetic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technology skills including computer setup and troubleshooting, high-level computer skills with MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, etc.), and web-based applications (Google Chrome, OneDrive, etc.).
- Basic experience in human resources (payroll, benefits, hiring process).
- Database management experience preferred.
- Basic finance experience preferred.
- Non-profit background preferred.
Salary + Benefits:
- $47,500 – $52,000
- Hybrid (3+ days a week)
- PTO, Holidays
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance