Administrative and Clerical
Reports to: Family Ministries Director
Supervises: Part-time Administrative Assistant and Volunteers
34 hours per week; 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday
8:00am to noon – Fridays
Salary Range: $35,000 – $50,000
Compensation: Annual Salary, Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and 403b Retirement
Must be a committed, born again, follower of Christ who is actively involved in a local church.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks and computer savvy.
Must have previous supervisory experience.
Must have previous office experience.
Must be able to multi-task.
Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
Must be highly organized.
Must be able to adapt and work with all personality types.
Must be able to keep confidences and confidential information.
Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
Must work with little supervision.
Must be collaborative and work as a team with colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise part-time administrative assistant.
- Recruit volunteers as needed for various projects.
- Prayer Requests
- Greet visitors
- Assist all staff as needed.
- Record attendance using data entered by the administrative assistant.
- Maintain calendar.
- Work with all vendors including custodian to schedule special work orders and copier when down.
- Send security team invitations monthly and keep security schedule in the office.
- Maintain record of key distribution and alarm codes.
- Maintain ChurchTeams database (training will be provided to learn Churchteams software program)
- Oversee in-house printing of business forms and publications from Communications Director (logo envelopes, offering envelopes, connection cards, etc.)
- Set up registrations for events in Churchteams.
- Maintain lists for various church groups within Churchteams.
- Sort through incoming mail, take outgoing mail to the post office.
- Prepare mailing labels for big mailouts and take to post office for bulk mailing.
- All general emails for the church come to the office email for handling or response.
- Send group emails via ChurchTeams as requested.
- Custodial, office, kitchen, and Lord’s supper supplies.
- Physically go and purchase supplies and/or order them as needed.
- Prepare reports for annual meeting; take minutes at the meeting; prepare annual CBGC report; and maintain membership reports and transfers.
- Work with Accounting Hub vendor to receive and send necessary bills, documents, receipts, payroll information, etc. to them for processing.
- Make bank deposits and move money between accounts when directed and as necessary.