CHAPLAIN I PRN
This is an hourly, PRN Chaplain position for Greeley Hospital in Greeley, Colorado. You must be available/willing to work a flexible schedule. Provides spiritual, emotional and relational care to patients, their family members and organizational staff.
Please provide a resume including your CPE units to be considered for this position.
• Performs spiritual visitation, public worship services and outreach services.
• Assesses and responds to the spiritual, emotional and cultural needs of those counseled, including crisis intervention, ethical concerns and bereavement.
• Participates in an interdisciplinary approach to spiritual care and patient health.
• Documents visits and interventions appropriately according to the standards of the healthcare organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Theology or related field.
• Satisfactory completion of one (1) unit of Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) CPE.
• 1 year of pastoral experience.
The pay range for this position is: $22.54 – $33.81 / hour. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.To Apply: Chaplain Ryan Wooley, Ryan.Wooley@uchealth.org