Administrative and Clerical
About the Role
Serving with our FBC Staff Team is more than an administrative position. The Operations Administrator connects centralized administrative processes to our ministry plans. As a member of the Ministry Assistant Team, they value bringing excellence to how we connect the attention to detail needed for managing ministry data with strong, efficient systems to support ministry events, clear communication, and healthy volunteer teams.
This person supports as a super-user of our church management software, Community Builder, and maintains significant Ministry Assistant Team skill competencies. They love knowing a little about everything and helping everyone with the littlest of details. This full-time position provides support during business hours, Monday-Friday, and occasional weekend and evening support.
The Ideal Candidate
- Loves organization, improving processes, managing administrative systems, & training others
- Enjoys crossing things off a task list & independently working assignments
- Thrives on helping teammates meet their goals through a diverse skillset
- Relational communication style, self-aware & teachable
- Quick learner who loves a fast-paced environment
- Aligns with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, & doctrine
- Accepts accountability & has a history of healthy conflict resolution
Ready to Take the Next Step?
- For more information about our team, check out our website.
- To submit your resume, please email Lanie Jones, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.