Office and Administration
North Littleton Promise
Organization Mission: North Littleton Promise builds life-giving relationships with immigrant kids and their parents to foster faith, education and leadership in Christ-centered community. NLP runs after school, soccer and summer programs along with groups, workshops and resource navigation for parents. NLP is a small, faith-based non-profit with established relationships in the Littleton community with opportunities for growth.
This team member works closely with the Exec. Director and Program Directors and is responsible for office and facility management, some HR and budget oversight responsibilities and program operations. This role requires a detail-oriented, solution-focused person who enjoys behind the scenes work. This person wants to see their gifts support the team and make programs and events successful by providing critical resources.
Supervised by the Executive Director
– $21-$23 depending on experience
– 25-35/hrs wk
– Two weeks of paid vacation plus 8 paid holidays
– Mandatory hours for weekly meetings, some flexible hours
– Some remote work allowed
– 4-year bachelor’s degree
– Strong organizational skills
– Familiarity with HR/budgets and Quickbooks Online
– Experience with office software (Google docs, etc…)
– Volunteer management
– Experience working in the nonprofit sector
Responsibilities: (included, but not limited to)
- Office/Facility Management
- Maintain and manage office supplies, equipment, technology and 15 passenger van. Work with customer service and experts when needed.
- Check voicemail and general email account and delegate responses to appropriate staff.
- Partner with the facility host regarding agreements, scheduling, maintenance, etc…
2. Human Resources and Program Budgets
- Manage annual budget process, approve program spending/expense reports and invoices
- Facilitate payroll, insurance coverage, retirement enrollment for qualifying staff.
- Update and post open staffing positions; oversee onboarding/exit processes of staff.
- Program Operations
- Manage annual program/event calendar and expenses oversight
- Screen, orient and connect potential and new volunteers with program directors and manage project volunteer teams, including food donation schedule
- Facilitate family program registrations, 3 times a year, in partnership with program directors
- Support program staff with family events (Easter, summer, Christmas)
- Support soccer programs: registration, equipment/uniforms, coach training/communication, partner with CO United soccer club
- Any added responsibilities at the discretion of Executive Director
To Apply: Maureen Shannon, email@example.com