Love In the Name of Christ (INC) of Littleton is a Christian nonprofit that connects churches to help people move from need to self-sufficiency. Love INC is seeking a qualified, professional individual to live out their faith at work as our Outreach Coordinator. This person will work closely with the Executive Director and Operations Manager to support Staff and Volunteers.
The Outreach Coordinator will oversee outreach to churches, including recruiting specific volunteer needs. S/He will be the staff lead on events coordination and will assist the Executive Director (ED) in resource development administration.
This job might be for you if:
- You like helping people. You have a servant’s heart and want to work where your organizing skills and ability to manage numerous projects will benefit others.
- You enjoy being a part of a high energy team and working with a variety of people.
- You are flexible and can handle deadlines, changes, and interruptions.
- You have a heart for The Church and want to support ways to engage them.
- You are detail-oriented and comfortable directing people and processes.
- You communicate clearly and are comfortable with personal conversations and mass emails.
As the Outreach Coordinator, your typical day might include:
- Collaborating with a small and talented staff; interacting with dozens of volunteers.
- Recruiting and appreciating volunteers to best achieve Love INC’s mission.
- Planning projects and events, putting deadlines on calendars, and keeping all informed.
- Demonstrating Christ’s love to all employees, volunteers, and participants, through words and actions.
- Stepping in where needed on the team. Some lifting, up to 20 pounds, may be required.
As the Outreach Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Assure that Partner Churches are being appropriately engaged
- Create process and tracking through Salesforce
- Work with other staff members to know which churches require follow-up
- Work with Marketing to create a monthly e-news
- Work with ED to create and distribute an annual, personalized partnership letter
- Work with ED to onboard new partners
- Work with ED to follow up on financial support
- Engage and appreciate volunteers
- Engage: Utilize church contacts and tracking, help staff identify and recruit key volunteer positions by reaching out to churches
- Appreciate: Ensure that each volunteer feels valued
- Through an intentional thanking process, with notes, emails, calls
- Through invitations to events
- Through providing Love INC-branded gifts
- Through staff and volunteer leaders in their area of ministry
- Manage projects and timelines for Love INC’s key annual events:
- The Church Partners Luncheon in February
- The Vision Fundraising Breakfast in April
- The Summer Picnic (co-occurring with an IMPACT Celebration)
- The Gathering in October
- The Christmas Open House in December
- Support Staff in other ongoing events:
- Twice a month: Discover Love INCs
- Three times a year: IMPACT Celebrations
- Annually: Renewed Treasures Anniversary Sale in August
- Annually: Back-to-School Event in the Summer
- Other duties as assigned