Audio and Visual
Part Time Tech Coordinator
Everyone’s Welcome at FBC
Foothills Bible Church is a non-denominational, community-focused Christian church nestled against the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Littleton, Colorado. Roughly 2,000 people call FBC their home church and attend one of our 2 Sunday worship times on campus or online. FBC is excited to continue growing as we live out our Vision, Everyone’s Welcome because nobody’s perfect and God has BIG plans for your life.
About the Position
Creativity is important at FBC! We love to show we care and inspire others with stories captured through visual mediums. We have a part-time position available on our team to support worship experiences or special services. If you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate with an exceptional team, create life-changing worship experiences and promotional material for upcoming events, this is an opportunity for you to consider.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Creative Coordinator is energized by generating ideas and collaborating with others. They should be able to quickly transition from one project to another and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. We’d love a new teammate who loves to laugh, thinks work is fun, and enjoys the occasional adrenaline rush!
Our ideal candidate supports our live production needs on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evening rehearsals. They are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro and have knowledge of AVL systems and livestream. Experience with ProPresenter, Planning Center Online, Ableton, and stage design is a plus.
- Beliefs align with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, and doctrine.
- Possesses a testimony to demonstrate the power of God’s grace and redemption.
- Healthy relationship development with volunteers, staff, & technical experts.
- Welcomes growth and accountability and has a history of healthy conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a desire to work in ministry.
Become a Candidate?
- For more information, please check out our website.