Part Time Worship Director
Part Time WORSHIP DIRECTOR
Red Rocks Fellowship Evangelical Free Church is seeking a Christ-centered Part Time Director of Worship (less than 12 hours/week).
Red Rocks is a small church with a growing congregation and identity with mixed generations and backgrounds. We are seeking someone with a strong relationship with Jesus, who understands the importance of worship in teaching and confirming theology. The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills, exhibit biblical leadership, and prioritize developing a team of worshippers – both musically and spiritually. This person will be skilled vocally and either piano or guitar. Must be able lead blended congregational worship and be equally capable in contemporary worship and traditional hymn styles. Must adhere to the doctrinal and mission statement of Red Rocks Fellowship.
- Collaborate with staff for Sunday and special services.
- Create weekly worship sets for Sunday worship. Ideally, the worship will be appropriate to the theme of each week’s message.
- Arrange the music and rehearse with the worship team for Sunday service.
- Create a monthly worship schedule and rotation for worship team members.
- Collaborate with the technical team in crafting the sound and look both for live and streaming Sunday services.
- Maintain correct licenses and annual reporting to CCLI.
- Develop a team of worshipers who are growing musically and spiritually [providing opportunities for regular devotional and prayer times, retreats and seminars].
- Submit monthly, quarterly, and annual worship ministry reports.
- Prepare annual worship budget in collaboration with leadership.
- Attend and participate in twice monthly staff meetings.
- Attend monthly Leadership Team meeting.
- Attend an annual leadership day of planning.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a great team committed to the purposes of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and reaching out to a world in need of the Gospel.