Passport Program Coordinator
Part-time, Seasonal position available: Passport Program Coordinator
Colorado Ski County USA (CSCUSA) is the not-for-profit trade association representing twenty-one ski areas throughout Colorado. Based in Denver, the organization focuses on Marketing, Public Policy and Communications on behalf of its member ski areas. CSCUSA is looking for a seasonal support role to play a key role in fulfillment and customer service of its suite of winter ski pass products. This role will join the Ski Country team, in person, at our offices in Denver, CO.
- Report to the CSCUSA Program Manager and Pass Program Lead
- Support all aspects of communication with purchasers of the Ski Passport and Gems Card program, including responding to emails, phone calls and other inquiries
- Support all aspects of pass product fulfillment including printing, stuffing and approving pass products as needed.
- Provide warm and friendly customer service to all inquiries
- Fulfill merchandise orders as applicable
- Assist CSCUSA member ticket offices with Passport product redemption troubleshooting
- Execute mailing and maintenance of databases to schools and visitor centers in Colorado
- Keep track of inventory of all program supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to be flexible and Multi-task
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to be proactive, solid analytical skills, detailed oriented
- Resourceful problem solving
- Experience supervising others
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and databases
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of CSCUSA ski areas
- Beginner, Intermediate or higher-level skiing and/or snowboarding skills
Compensation and benefits:
- August-January, 10-18 hours a week (Seasonal stairstep), Monday-Friday
- $16-$18 hour depending on experience.
- One VIP Pass which allows one day of skiing/snowboarding for the Passport Coordinator at each of the 21 participating member ski areas
CSCUSA welcomes all qualified applicants to apply by submitting a resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position. Resumes and cover letters will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org until the position is filled.To Apply: Lisen@coloradoski.com