Replant Pastor Mantorville, MN
Date Posted: June 15, 2021
Denomination: Conservative Congregational Christian Conference Church Size: 40 Regular Attenders
Job Type: Full-Time
Mantorville blends a historic, small farming community with a significant interest in the arts. It is a unique combination that gives it a special charm and at the same time, provides challenges from growing beyond its history and heritage. It neighbors Rochester, MN, a booming small city, 20 minutes away.
The Conservative Congregational Christian Conference (CCCC) is working on a restart project with a member church in Mantorville, MN. This is a full-time position with a parsonage provided. This church replant is a great opportunity for a pastor with experience in church planting or church revitalization. The CCCC will assess potential candidates and offer coaching, training and networking to the called pastor.
● Personal, growing relationship with Jesus
● Passion for multiplying disciples of Jesus
● Bachelor’s degree (M. Div. completed/in pursuit preferred)
● Ability to catalyze new ministries as well as think and plan strategically
● Ability to work with different types of people and lead them in the same direction
● Experience in local church ministry
● Willing to complete a church planting assessment and receive ongoing training and
coaching through the Nineveh Network
● Possess or pursue ministerial credentials and maintain church standing with the
Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
● Affirmation of the Statement of Faith of the Conservative Congregational Christian
● Be the spiritual leader of the congregation
● Build relationships with people in the area with a sensitivity to the developing culture
● Develop leaders and formulate a church replant strategy
● Cast vision and provide direction for staff, volunteers, and the congregation
● Implement ongoing strategic ministry plans for discipleship and evangelism
● Develop and oversee operations within a financial plan and church governance, including an elder or leadership board.
● Plan and conduct worship services, develop sermons, plan with music leadership and lead in the observance of ordinances.
● Conduct other pastoral duties as needed.
Interested candidates should send a resume to: email@example.comTo Apply: Duane.Baldwin,firstname.lastname@example.org