Roosevelt Baptist Church (Roosevelt, UT) Pastor
The Big Picture
Roosevelt Baptist Church (rooseveltbaptist.com) is seeking a full-time Pastor.
Roosevelt Baptist Church of Roosevelt, Utah, is seeking a unique Pastor who passionately promotes unconditional love and can lead the congregation to the next level of growth and love for our Savior. The Pastor is to be the Spiritual Leader of Roosevelt Baptist Church and is responsible for deepening the body’s relationship with Jesus Christ and one another. The Pastor needs to be a “people person” who will work well with ministry team leaders, other leaders in the community, and all who enter our doors.
- Hold to the Bible as the Final Authority
- Fits the Biblical descriptions found In Titus 2 and 1 Timothy 3:2-7
- Be able to communicate God’s Word effectively.
- Able to maintain and expand relationships with our congregants, our neighbors, and our community.
- Have ability to handle conflict and resolution according to Biblical guidelines in Galatians 6
- Love for the body of believers as well as the lost
- A man who is honest, trustworthy & transparent.
- Capable of strengthening current ministries and envisioning and implementing new ministries.
- Professional ministry experience as a pastor, associate or assistant pastor
- Required seminary training or seminary degree
- Ordained and licensed as a Minister
- Willing to have a background check completed.
- Embrace contemporary worship culture.
The salary and benefits will be negotiated at the time of offer and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. After receipt and review of all forms and required information, all candidates will be notified of the final decision of the Search Committee and advised of further steps, if applicable.
Please look over this job description and the church’s website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at Roosevelt Baptist Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor of Roosevelt Baptist Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Roosevelt Baptist Church and the Southern Baptist Convention?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to Jason@No-FeePastorSearch.comTo Apply: Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com