Associate and Assistant Pastors
Job Description for the position of Pastor of Delphi Christian Church
Delphi Christian Church is a small (40-50 attendees), independent Christian Church governed by a Board of Elders, Deacons, and Trustees. Our minister for the last 12 years is retiring June 30, 2022. We are interviewing for a part-time (approximately 20 hours per week) minister who will also have the opportunity for full-time (as congregation grows) or to work a second job if he so chooses. Our local school system provides opportunities for substitute teaching, tutoring, driving a bus, etc., which would also allow our candidate opportunities to be involved within the community.
• Preaching – Bible-based sermons on Sunday mornings, Easter Sunrise, and Christmas Eve services
• Coordinate special services with the Elders, Congregation, and other staff members (Various Dinners, Luncheons or Men’s Breakfasts)
• Coordinate Adult Teaching, Children’s Church, and Prayer Ministry within the church
• Conduct Funeral and Wedding Services
• Provide Counseling (When sought out by congregation or community)
• Be an ambassador to the Delphi, IN. community on behalf of the church (Visit shut-ins and any community-based prayer functions)
Compensation package will be in the range of $ 25,000 to 30,000 annually.
Our timeline is to have our interview process completed by mid-spring so the chosen candidate can be on staff by July 1, 2022. Any questions, please contact the Chairman of the Pulpit Committee:
Attn. Robert Stevens
Delphi Christian Church
315 E. Main St.
Delphi, IN 46923
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1765To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1765