Associate and Assistant Pastors
Pastor of Adult Ministries
Build a Christ-centered community of people fully devoted to loving God and loving others by providing oversight and leadership to the development of deeper spiritual community life; moving guests and members from attendees to participants in the ministry.
· Born again with clear evidence of a godly lifestyle.
· Agreement with Calvary Bible Church Constitution.
· 5-7 years church ministry experience preferred
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Disciple-making Pathway: Promote and coordinate the Life Groups of Calvary
· Implement the disciple-making pathway, helping people move from Starting Point to Base Camp, to Life Groups, to Membership and ultimately help people find a place to connect, serve, and share their faith.
· Oversee the Base Camp and Life Groups, by recruiting, caring, and developing leaders through the Leadership Pipeline process.
· Create a rhythm of ministry by promoting and launching Base Camp and Life Groups in conjunction with the entire organization.
· Develop systems to help the staff team in Thornton know where all the adults are connected in groups and serving.
· Serve as part of a team that creates a discipleship pathway to help Calvary attendees strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
First Impressions and Connection Team: Oversee, train, develop, and recruit people to lead hospitality ministries, including Connection, Cafe, parking lot, etc. Move people from parking lot to Starting Point
· Responsible for the guest’s first impression by building, training, and overseeing the Connection Team, Welcome Center, Calvary Café, and Ushers (as needed).
· Follow up all responses from the Sunday morning Communication Cards and parents of new Child Check Ins
· Collaborate with Calvary’s other campus staff to compose a comprehensive system of community and integrating newcomers that can be adopted at all campuses.
· Oversee men’s and women’s ministry using volunteers effectively while coordinating these programs with the other campuses
· Perform pastoral duties as needed, according to giftedness
· Other duties as assigned.
The Pastor of Adult Ministries – Thornton Campus is directly accountable to the Campus Pastor – Thornton
Standards of Performance
After a three (3) month period, the Campus Pastor – Thornton may make an evaluation.
Evaluations may occur annually to enhance development and effectiveness.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1748To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1748