St. Paul Congregational Church (Rural Valley, PA) Pastor
The Big Picturea
St. Paul Congregational Church (80-100) (https://www.facebook.com/StPaulCongregationalChurch/) is seeking a full-time Pastor.
● Commitment to living a balanced life, seeking to live a life consistent with
the “above reproach” requirements of an elder as set forth in I Timothy 3:1-12 and Titus 1:5-9.
● Be the primary pastor for Sunday Worship services; should believe, live, and articulate the Scriptures in a culturally relevant, spiritually effective manner that engages the congregation.
● Hold beliefs that align with the church’s Statement of Faith as written in the Constitution and By-laws for St. Paul Congregational Church.
● Leads the church in spiritual growth.
● Additional Responsibilities include: administering the sacraments of communion, performing baptismal/dedication ceremonies, wedding ceremonies and funerals, visiting church members in need (hospital, nursing home, hospice, etc.), counseling (premarital, couples, individuals, etc.), attend leadership meetings, and fulfill any other duties/roles that may arise as sole pastor of the church.
● Preferred: Licensed and/or ordained by a church or accredited body, pastoral experience, and a Bachelor’s degree in religious studies.
The compensation and salary package will be made available to the candidate for discussion during the interview process.
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at St. Paul?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor of St Paul?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of St Paul and the 4 C’s (https://www.ccccusa.com/about-us/statement-of-faith/)?
To Apply: Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com