Accounting and Bookkeeping
We are seeking a person to assist us in supporting our workers with consistently high-quality service through the payroll process. This person will review and update payroll data, assist with payroll procedures, payroll reporting, and analysis.
- Review and update payroll records with current demographic information from various sources.
- Keep track of the payroll for Home Assignees, including any changes to dates and work locations.
- Assist with 403b contribution postings from the OMF International Financial System.
- Check compliance with IRS requirements, OMF policies and procedures, finance departmental policies and procedures, and OMF Personnel Handbook instructions.
- Support the monthly payroll process execution for our workers.
- Update the monthly census report with statistics from payroll.
- Distribute monthly income and expense reports for Supported Home Staff.
- Aid in distribution of W2 and 1095-C annual tax documents for those needing them.
- Help with the annual audit reporting of the Workers’ Comp Report and the Foreign Liability Report.