Prayer Resource Administrator
Anywhere in the U.S.
We are seeking someone who will assist the Prayer Resource Coordinator with administration in creating and managing resources that facilitate prayer for the peoples of East Asia, using tools such as the OMF Prayer App, MailChimp, and Powerlines (monthly prayer updates mailed and emailed to over 2,000 pray partners). The OMF (U.S.) Prayer Mobilization Team exists to encourage, enable, and equip individuals and communities to pray for the love of Jesus to be shared among East Asian peoples.
Maintain and assist with prayer tools for prayer mobilization:
- Initiate systems and processes to lessen the administrative work load for the Prayer Resource Coordinator.
- Assist the Prayer Resource Coordinator to develop and promote strategies for individuals and communities to connect them to the ministry of prayer.
- Assist members of the Prayer Mobilization Team to understand the prayer tools being used.
- Assist with using MailChimp for communication and metrics with US staff, Home Assignees, retirees, volunteers, churches, and Prayer Group Leaders.
Develop content for prayer mobilization tools:
- Communicate regularly with OMF fields to gather relevant prayer content.
- Assist the Prayer Resource Coordinator with Subplash’s team and their Dashboard to keep the OMF US Prayer App up-to-date with insightful prayer points and praises.
- Be aware of security issues so as to ensure security of sensitive prayer requests.
Mobilize for and engage in prayer:
- Encourage and pray for OMF personnel in the U.S.
- When budget allows travel to Advocacy events to mobilize for prayer.
- Encourage, enable, equip, befriend and pray for everyone on your team.
- Contribute on all team focus projects (e.g. Half Day of Prayer, team retreat, Mobilization Conference, prayer events, prayer walks).
- Pray for all prayer initiatives.