We desire a teacher who will engage in Promise’s ongoing mission of encouraging each student to grow spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially in our loving and caring preschool environment. Currently this position is for the 2023-20243 school year, with the potential for continued employment. Training will be provided.
- Committed believer in Jesus Christ and member of a local Bible-based church
- ECT qualified, Degree in ECE or child development preferred
- Has the ability to interact effectively with staff, students, and communicate with parents regularly
- Physically able to teach and engage with 3-5 year old students (bending, lifting, sitting on the floor, etc.)
- Currently has (or is willing to obtain) a PDIS Credential 3.0
The teacher will oversee, manage, and instruct the students through the following:
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Physical Health
- Nature and Science
- Engaging Lesson Plan
- Student Assessments
Brief Job Overview
Promise Christian Preschool Staff work together to develop a curriculum that is developmentally appropriate for the students enrolled. Staff form relationships with the students that create a classroom family environment. Teachers work cooperatively, leaning on each other’s strengths to share the workload. Staff guide students in hearing about God’s love for them and His command to love one another. Staff provide social-emotional guidance and children develop essential social skills.
This position is currently a part-time position varying between 15-20 hours per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
For more information on Promise Christian Preschool and to download an employment application, please visit www.promisechristianpreschool.org
For questions, please contact the Director, Emily Olivas, at email@example.com or call (303) 666-9874.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org