Audio and Visual
MinistryHub is helping Christ Chapel Church find a qualified, full-time Production Director.
This full-time position would report to the Worship / Creative Arts Pastor and would be responsible for the following…
- Work involves a combination of hands-on and oversight for audio, lighting
- Individual needs to be self-motivated and flexible.
- Includes many regularly scheduled events; however, there are additional events, productions, seminars, concerts, weddings and funerals
- Production Director must be capable of managing a team of volunteers and production assistants and ensure all are properly trained, as well as collaborating with worship pastor and the team.
- Regular tasks include and not limited to: support for weekly services, livestream and in-person, weekly rehearsals, oversight for CCA tech team, creative team input, stage design input, stage set up and maintaining overall stage appearance, and other tasks as needed.
Interested candidates must possess:
- Degree (or in the process of attaining) a degree in audio OR 3 years minimum on the job experience.
- Familiar with, or the ability to learn Dante and Wireless workbench
- Proficient in MAC and PC.
- Familiar with all facets of production- audio / lighting / camera’s / livestream
- Knowledgeable in moving graphics software and techniques, and stays
To apply, submit your application below or email it to email@example.com
Christ Chapel is a diverse, Assemblies of God church located about 20 minutes South of Washington DC. The church has a weekly attendance of about 1,000 (in person + online). To learn more about the church you can visit the website at: https://christchapel.org/
For additional information about this opportunity contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgTo Apply: email@example.com