PRODUCTION SYSTEMS ENGINEER
The Production Systems Engineer will utilize their experience and skill to directly operate or lead volunteers in operating any aspect of production for weekend services and special events held primarily in the Worship Center as well as across campus. They will bring key input to the look and feel of weekend services, special events, occasional set builds and are responsible for system design, planning, specifying, maintenance, and deployment for regular and special events across the campus. The focus of this position is in technical systems, yet will participate in varying levels of live engineering as well. Committed to continual growth in spiritual, personal, and professional areas, they will in turn invest in the growth of others as a relational team-player.
CrossCity Christian Church Mission, Vision and Values
CrossCity Christian Church exists to make more and better disciples of Jesus Christ. Our vision is to Love God, Love Others & Serve the World. Our mission and vision are guided by our values to be eternally focused, relationally evangelistic, authentic, generous, and ideal team players within the context of community.
CrossCity Spiritual and Organizational Requirements
○ Mature believer in Jesus Christ, who is a growing disciple and is currently doing the ministry of making disciples who make disciples
○ Always strive to exhibit the core values of a CrossCity employee:
○ Eternally focused: focus on your sanctification first. Your capacity and desire to “Make More and Better Disciples” and to “Love God, Love Others, & Serve the World” will then
○ Integrity: strive to do the right thing at the right time with the right posture of heart.
○ Authentic: strive for holiness. When you fall short, struggle in the light.
○ Generous: Be generous in each area of your life (time, talent, and treasure)
○ Ideal team player: Be hard-working, humble, and people smart
○ Possess a strong passion to support the ministry of CrossCity Christian Church
○ Able to work in a rapidly changing environment with multiple priorities
○ Use appropriate judgment, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality
○ Utilize the principles of Matthew 18 and Ephesians 4:15 to resolve differences of opinion with others
○ Attendance at all mandatory meetings and events.
○ Regular involvement in CrossCity Christian activities, ministries and events
○ Signed acknowledgment of CrossCity Christian Church Statement of Faith
○ Ability to interpret and adhere to CrossCity Christian Church policies, procedures and employee handbook
○ Member of CrossCity Christian Church (or willing to transfer membership to CCCC)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
○ May be scheduled for FOH, broadcast mix, video directing and stage managing for weekend services as needed
○ Participate in leading, growing and encouraging our production volunteers
○ Maintain, update and upgrade AVL equipment across all church venues
○ Assist with designing and specifying new tech builds or remodels
○ Assists in the operation of production elements for other ministry related events
○ Work closely with production and worship staff fostering a team experience while able to productively work independently
○ Collaborate with ministry departments to plan and produce services and special events
○ Pray for staff, worship team, and worship ministries
○ Other duties as assigned
○ Education and Experience
○ Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred
○ 5 years live production experience on tour or in church preferred
○ Fluent in live and broadcast audio (Yamaha CL5 or above, Logic Pro or above) as well as set and lighting design (Vista by Chroma-Q)
○ Experience in live video production desired (B.M. M/E 2, URSA, Pro7)
○ Fluent in basic rigging standards
Knowledge and Skills
○ Attention to detail, trouble shooting and problem-solving
○ Properly use and ensure all rigging and stage setups are implemented safely
○ Ongoing knowledge of equipment and trends to further extend our environments
○ Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals
○ Proficient in organizing multiple ongoing projects
○ Able to speak effectively before groups of volunteers, church members or staff members of the organization
○ Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
○ Must have knowledge of the internet, spreadsheet, budgeting, and word processing software
Licenses, Registrations and Certifications
○ Current Driver’s License
Character and Strengths
○ Self-starter and trustworthy with a commitment to personal spiritual growth in the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude, and behavior
○ Energetic, organized, and passionate for seeing people become connected to the church
○ Reliable, trustworthy, and excellent at following through on details
○ Possess the ability to use appropriate judgment, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality
○ Has the ability to function independently. Possess the ability to speak. Has the physical ability to be able to lift up to 25 pounds (with or without assistance). This position also may
require long periods of standing up and walking.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination Policy
CrossCity Christian Church (CCCC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, potential and competency. We want to have the best available person for every job. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, national origin (including ancestry), age, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, citizenship, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (collectively “Protected Status”). CCCC does, however, reserve the right to employ persons who have made a life commitment to Jesus Christ and who have a work history and lifestyle, which is consistent with our Statement of Faith.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2604To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2604