PT Newborn Nanny
Looking for a loving nanny for our newborn! Our little Myla Noelle is 6 weeks old, and we’re looking for a loving, Christian nanny to help out a few nights out of the month (typically 1-2 evenings per week.)
We run business trainings in the evenings and are looking for a regular sitter to watch Myla in our home 1-3 evenings a week, with occasional requests for additional hours each week, or an occasional weekend day. Typically the hours are anywhere from 5pm – 10 or 11pm, although having flexibility on start/end times is key. Newborn experience (0-3 months +) with soothing, changing diapers, bottle feeding, and general care is a MUST!
General tasks we are looking for a nanny to complete while taking care of our baby/in our home:
- Feeding and changing our baby if there during awake her hours
- Putting baby back to sleep if she wakes up
- Playing with, reading to baby during awake hours
- Light cleanup for general areas of the home (we may have you load/unload the dishwasher, run a load of laundry, fold, pickup the living room or main areas…no serious housecleaning or bathrooms:)
Some attributes and characteristics we’ll be looking for in a caregiver:
- Strong communication on schedules, expectations, or any questions or issues
- Being on time — we operate off of a calendar and must have someone who can be on-time.
- Infant CPR certified preferred
- Knowledgable and expertise with newborns and young babies
- Strong faith — we are a Christian home and want that environment for our little girl even when she’s asleep and very little!
- Positive, optimistic and fun
- Love for babies and children
- Friendly and easygoing…we’re a very laid back couple and like that atmosphere in our home:)
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Patience — as first time parents, we are figuring this out as we go and want a nanny who will be patient with us and our baby as we do so!
- Flexibility – some hours will be set for the month, but we’d love someone who can be flexible to add on some hours when needed.
If interested, please email Audrey at email@example.com the following items:
- Resume (must include 3-5 references!!!)
- Facebook/Instagram handles if applicable
- A brief summary of who YOU are and what you’re looking for in a position!
Within the next few weeks (by mid October) we will begin contacting references and scheduling phone interviews.
We look forward to meeting you!To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org