PT Newborn Nanny
We are welcoming our miracle baby girl into the world at the end of September, and while mom will be mostly home and dad works from home, we are looking for a loving nanny with newborn experience! While the position may start out with more occasional hours throughout the month, within 1-2 months we’d love to establish having care a few evenings out of the week (mostly during M-F) with occasional daytime hours added in when it works for both schedules.
We run our own business that takes up a few evenings a week and are looking for someone with newborn (0-3 month +) experience to start care when she is around 4-6 weeks old when we have meetings or events outside the home. Initially, hours will mostly take place after baby girl has gone to bed (from around 7-10:30pm) but may increase to 2-3 nights a week eventually, and sometimes start with earlier hours (typically no earlier than 4-5 pm).
General tasks we are looking for a nanny to complete while taking care of our baby/in our home:
- Feeding and changing our baby if there during awake her hours (MUST have infant/child CPR and experience caring for a newborn)
- Putting baby back to sleep if she wakes up
- Playing with, reading to baby during awake hours
- Light cleanup for general areas of the home (we may have you load/unload the dishwasher, run a load of laundry, fold, pickup the living room or main areas…no serious housecleaning or bathrooms:)
Some attributes and characteristics we’ll be looking for in a caregiver:
- Strong communication on schedules, expectations, or any questions or issues
- Being on time — we operate off of a calendar and must have someone who can be on-time.
- Infant CPR certified
- Knowledgable and expertise with newborns and young babies
- Strong faith — we are a Christian home and want that environment for our little girl even when she’s asleep and very little!
- Positive, optimistic and fun
- Love for babies and children
- Friendly and easygoing…we’re a very laid back couple and like that atmosphere in our home:)
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Patience — as first time parents, we are figuring this out as we go and want a nanny who will be patient with us and our baby as we do so!
When the position begins and you are mostly in our home while baby sleeps, we are 100% fine with you taking that time to study, read, watch TV, etc. as long as you’re attentive if baby girl needs something.
We plan to begin interviews for the position early-mid October, and hope to establish a regular caregiver by the end of October, (depending on how sleep training and feeding during the first 3-4 weeks goes.)
If interested, please email Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org the following items:
- Resume (must include 3-5 references!!!)
- Facebook/Instagram handles if applicable
- A brief summary of who YOU are and what you’re looking for in a position!
Within the next few weeks (by mid October) we will begin contacting references and scheduling phone interviews.
We look forward to meeting you!To Apply: email@example.com