Rapid Response Clinician – $1300 Hiring Bonus!
- We are offering a hiring bonus to new employees hired from this recruitment. The details of the bonus will be discussed at interview and/or offer.
- Licensed Clinicians $1,300 Hiring Bonus
- Non-Licensed Clinicians $1,000 Hiring Bonus
While you work to empower Colorado youth and families, we empower you to develop your career. Join one of the most respected leaders in child advocacy services – Shiloh House. Our family like culture and specialized programs allow our staff to utilize their individual talents and contribute in ways that are both professionally and personally fulfilling. At Shiloh House you will find meaning and purpose in your work while you build your career. Our leaders are dedicated to teaching and providing you with the tools to be successful. We believe strongly in growing and developing our future leaders, providing advancement opportunities by promoting from within. In return for your dedication and contributions, you will be recognized and provided an array of competitive benefits. Come join us and serve our great community!
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Rapid Response Clinician. At Shiloh House we strive to achieve positive change within individuals and our community.
- The Rapid Response Clinician will complete an assessment for services for youth and families who are seeking interventions to manage crises due to youth mental health and behavioral issues and/or family conflict.
- The Rapid Response Clinician will make recommendations for therapeutic and supportive services based on the assessment for services, and help bridge gaps during transitional phases.
- The Rapid Response Clinician will focus on stability and maintaining a level of safety that allows the youth to remain within the family unit, and to provide families with resources in their local communities that will enhance long term stability, minimizing the need for Human Services interventions
- The Rapid Response Clinician will provide Individual, Family, and Group Therapy – may take place in the community, in client’s homes, in office, and/or via telemedicine platforms
- The Rapid Response Clinician may provide therapeutic visitation services
- The Rapid Response Clinician will provide general mental health and trauma-informed therapeutic services
- Providing Assessment, Diagnosis, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment Planning
- Engaging in close coordination with in-home Family Support Professionals for treatment planning and implementation
- Engage and understand multiple systems such as DHS, Probation, Courts, Diversion, Schools, etc
- Must be flexible and able to schedule sessions with clients based on their scheduling needs
- Engage in On Call Rotation
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement options, paid holidays, and bonuses!
Compensation: In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $52,696 and $54,702 per year. . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job related factors permitted by law.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in Social Work, or a related clinical degree, and have the ability to register through DORA working towards clinical licensure.
- Experience working with children, youth, and families who have experienced trauma and/or mental and behavioral health symptoms.
- Experience in residential, community based outpatient, and play therapy or other child/person centered intervention strategies is preferred.
- Experience working with clients in the community, in-office and telehealth services are encouraged.
- Experience in home based family services, child development, child welfare systems, access to resources, community services, family engagement, brief interventions, motivational interviewing, assessment, and resource planning, case management, individual, family, and group therapy preferred.
- This position also requires skill in assessment, diagnosis, case conceptualization and treatment planning.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean Motor Vehicle Record as well as personal vehicle are required for this position.