Lead team toward priority goals through casting vision and mobilizing the volunteers.
Plan, prepare, and facilitate regular ministry programming.
Recruit, train, reposition, and manage volunteers.
Build and develop Serve Team(s): coaches, leaders, and team members.
Identify and develop emerging leadership.
Assess people’s development and manage roles and responsibilities appropriately.
Plan and execute ministry events.
Communicate effectively with the Serve & Staff Teams.
Build ministry systems and processes.
- Be coached by your supervisor through weekly one-on-ones.
- Collaborate with the Ministry Team to lead the ministry forward.
- Help with regular ministry programming.
- Lead ministry projects/initiatives.
- Develop in your ability to coach a team of leaders.
- Be present and available during the weekend worship services to lead and serve.
- Embrace Connect’s leadership development strategy to both develop personally in leadership and develop leadership in others.