Development and Fundraising
Resource Development Administrator
To provide administrative support to the Chief Director of Resource Development (CDRD) as a key member of the Resource Development Team (RDT). Primary focus of the RDA duties is supporting the CDRD in the ongoing implementation of the RDT strategic plan to ensure a high level of personal stewardship, engagement, and personal relational touch with our Book of Ministry (BOM) giving community, including our ministry partner relationships who provide services to our BOM. As a key member of the RDT, the RDA is the primary point of contact with the OCF donors on all RDT related strategies, systems, procedures, and processes ensuring a high-quality donor touch and giving experience with charitable donations of cash, non-cash, planned gifts and foundations grants.
Supports the CDRD in the stewardship of OCF donors in a book of ministry portfolio containing 700-800 donors. Emphasis on the daily coordination and scheduling of CDRD actions and activities ensuring ongoing donor engagement and follow ups through personal relationship and touch with phone calls, note cards, email, text, resources, and personal visits.
- Responsible for the ongoing coordination and planning of all CDRD travel with current and prospective donors, foundations, ministry partners, allied professionals.
- Responsible for ongoing coordination with the Executive Assistant with all planning elements supporting joint ED/RDT sanctioned travel with current and prospective donors, foundations, ministry partners, allied professionals.
- Serves as point of contact for coordination of all RDT VIP events including researching appropriate venues, scheduling, agendas, programs, invitations, facilities, lodging, menus, attendance, and post event analysis and follow up with attendees as required.
- Supports the CDRD with administration and stewardship of the RDT Planned Giving strategy, website, programs, and initiatives through donor lead follow ups, including the ongoing coordination with allied professionals and ministry partnerships supporting RDT Planned Giving efforts.
- Supports the CDRD with administration, stewardship of private and corporate Foundation relationships resulting in approved grants to underwrite specific OCF programs and initiatives including the ongoing coordination with allied professionals and partnerships supporting the RDT Foundation grant cultivation efforts.
- Maintains accurate and updated records of all donors, ministry partners and allied professionals contact information, touches and communication in NXT.
- Participates in weekly RDT and Monthly Communication Team meetings and other meetings and/or discussions supporting the execution of the OCF strategic framework and the RDT strategic plan.
- Serves as point of contact and administrates our online giving platform partnership with Ministry Brands. Maintains giving pages and donor financial profiles within online giving platforms. Ensure the members services support team and finance team are appropriately cross trained to maintain awareness, knowledge and understanding on how the online giving platform integrates with their respective roles and departments.
- In coordination with the CDRD, responsible for the oversight and administration of workplace giving programs that give OCF marketplace access to public and private WPG campaigns.
- In coordination with the CDRD, responsible for oversight and updating of external facing websites that communicate OCF financial data i.e., Charity Navigator, GuideStar.
- Coordinates and participates in required planning and communication, supporting monthly meetings with the Resource Development Leadership Team (RDLT).
- Coordinates and supports communication and activities with the Resource Development Advisory Group (RDAG).
- Lead devotions for the team as requested.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration. Organizational Communications or other related fields is desired but not required.
- Experience with non-profit organizations and/or fundraising and ministry development is desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills required both in person and over the phone.
- Great listener, team player and experienced in building positive member and relationships.
- Self-starter with high initiative; able to work independently and with a team.
- Servant leader who demonstrates faith, humility, and unity.
- Must be continually growing in relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Makes decisions out of a servant stewardship mindset, deep spiritual understanding with personal sense of calling to the position and overall ministry results and impact.
- Has a heart for Christians serving in the military society.
- Military understanding is helpful but not required.
- Subscribes to and is enthusiastic about OCF’s mission, vision, and pillars.
- Keeps OCF’s priority objectives in mind in the planning process.
- Gifted in Administration to maintain overall systems and functions.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with various teams in and outside of the Home Office, to include participating in organized team activities and team building.
- Expertise in use of technology, outlook, excel, word, power point, RENXT, teamwork and other software platforms and applications of the trade.
- Sufficient knowledge of not-for-profit financials and a good steward of financial resources.
- Ability to schedule, work simultaneously and complete numerous short and long-term projects.
- Able to lift and carry loads of up forty pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The position is located at our Home Office in Englewood Colorado. This position has the option to be embedded geographically in Colorado within a reasonable commute to our Home Office in a virtual role with the approval of the Executive Team. It is an exempt salaried full-time position. Occasional over-night travel may be required to support VIP donor events. May require sitting for extended periods of times. Requires regular use of stairs. Requires reaching continually throughout the workday (i.e., mouse, keyboard). Requires regular use of phone.To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org