Paradise Valley Grace Church (PVGC) is seeking a Pastor who will lead our congregation to grow spiritually. We are a church startup in a rural setting. PVGC is an Independent Church and is not associated with any denomination.
This is a position set upon our current budget with the option of full-time or bi-vocational as long as outside employment does not interfere with pastoral duties and responsibilities. We offer one-week sabbatical/vacation, paternity leave and no more than four absent Sunday worship services. Please note we do not have a fulltime secretary to assist in sermon preparation.
The Senior Pastor is the spiritual leader of the church. He is responsible to the Lord and the church to primarily proclaim the gospel and teach the bible. He is to be engaged in pastoral care, provide supervisory and administrative leadership in all areas of congregational care.
Pastoral Requirements and Responsibilities (in no particular order):
- Plan and conduct worship services by adequately preparing and delivering biblically sound and centered sermons and observances of the church by-laws. Communicate God’s word with power, clarity, and spiritual authority.
- Conduct counseling, funerals and wedding ceremonies.
- Represent the church in civic matters. Attend school and community functions.
- Lead the church in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and evaluating all church programs and ministries in conjunction by serving as part of the leadership teams.
- Act as moderator of the church business meeting (unless another leader is elected
moderator, i.e. Deacon).
- Exemplify servant leadership
- Speak truth with love and respect
- Continue to build on the established foundation of PVGC
- Inspire congregation toward a new season of kingdom impact and influence
- Have a vibrant and growing personal relationship with God
- Align with the Paradise Valley Grace Church Statement of Beliefs
Must possess the following attributes: personal relationship with Jesus, integrity, passion, vision, humility, fiscal responsibility, kingdom driven, good communication skills, encourager, mentoring skills, peaceful, patient, a teacher, gentle, not quick tempered, demonstrated perseverance.
Please visit our page www.facebook.com/PVGC.KS to get to know us, our location, mission and passion to glorify God.
To apply, please reach out to request our General Application.To Apply: Justin Schultze at 785-545-5223 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org