Hagerstown Bible Church, centrally located in downtown Hagerstown, is committed to a ministry that focuses on worship, Biblical teaching, fellowship, outreach and discipleship. Our church has a practical vision of ministry to the surrounding community including the establishment of the Hagerstown Area Pregnancy Clinic (http://hapconline.com) , community events, and a general effort to be a neighbor.
Our pastor who has served the church for over thirty years has recently retired. We are in the process of prayerfully considering how we will forge our future legacy under the leadership of our next senior pastor. We are looking for a pastor who will help to form and implement a healthy, externally minded, Biblical vision for our church while ministering to the personal needs of our people. Our next senior pastor must be a man:
· Who models the traits of a pastor found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus one.
· Who loves the Word of God and is excited to present it.
· Who has a passion for and participates in the great commission of Matthew 28:19-20.
· Who equips, mobilizes, and shepherds members to carry out their calling.
· Who can be the team leader in unity and purpose as we pursue a Biblical vision for our church.
· Strategic Leadership and Planning: The Pastor is responsible for strategic planning and staff coordination in the execution of the church’s purpose. The Pastor will define strategic goals and vision as a key leader among staff and elders. The pastor will also facilitate the growth of the church’s structure in light of its mission.
· Preaching and Teaching: The Pastor will be charged to take the lead in equipping the members of the congregation and will be the primary preacher for worship services.
· Staff Supervision and Development: The Pastor serves as an overseer to ordained and lay staff and lay volunteers, leads, evaluates, and mentors existing staff in their respective areas of ministry. He must be personable and have the gift of encouragement.
· Administration: The Pastor oversees and executes the administration of the church through appropriate staff and lay leadership teams, and ensures the completion of ministry, business, facility, and logistical support functions through staff and lay volunteers.
· In part or completion of a Master’s Degree from an accredited seminary
· Agreement with the church’s doctrine as outlined in its Statement of Faith
· A minimum of 10-years of relevant ministry experience
We encourage you to look at our website http://www.hagerstownbible.org/ for more information regarding our church
If you believe the Lord has equipped you and may be calling you to explore this position please contact us at email@example.com
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2298To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2298