Administrative and Clerical
Soul Care Collective Community Manager
SoulCare.Com is hiring!
Soul Care is looking for a part time, virtual Community Manager to join us in our mission of “Helping the World Care for the Soul” by facilitating community through the Soul Care Collective, our global digital network of those who want to focus on soul care and help others along the way.
- In the Soul Care Collective, we bring people together in our free “digital oasis” to connect them with others on the journey, and to equip them to live and lead from Soul Health.
- Visit https://www.soulcare.com/collective to learn more.
Community Manager Job Description
The Community Manager will stimulate meaningful engagement and value received by collective members, as measured in stories of transformation and engagement data on Mighty Networks. Importantly, this role does not directly fulfill the connection needs of the community, but helps the community experience the value of being part of the community.
The Community Manager will serve in two key roles: as Collective Host and Community Manager, and as the Soul Care Access Organizational Community Manager. Both are hosted on the same platform, Mighty Networks.
- The Soul Care Collective is a free, digital network that individuals can sign up to join.
- Soul Care Access is a new, pilot program being developed for organizations. Members of each organization interact with each other in private groups, where they are led through a curriculum by members of the Soul Care team.
Part 1: Collective Host and Community Manager (2-5 hours/week)
The Soul Care Collective Community Manager loves jumping into action when new members join to welcome and make appropriate introductions so they have a successful onboarding experience and can begin contributing and receiving from others in the community. The Community Manager also:
- Creates and engages in discussions/chat
- Works with the Soul Care team to schedule posts, questions, and other invitations to engagement based on our upcoming activities
- May create groups and invite members into them, as part of managing a strong community
- Excels at answering occasional technical (platform related) questions that arise from the community
- Initiates follow-up with members who join courses, groups, labs, and retreats to get feedback so we can keep improving.
- Sets and achieve specific engagement goals
- Grows with Soul Care- the future could include hosting courses and many other ideas we haven’t had yet!
Part 2: Soul Care Access Prototype Community Management (3-5 hours/week)
Soul Care Access is a new, pilot program for organizations to pursue Soul Care with their teams. As this is in development and launching, the Community Manager will:
- Participate in the prototype development team, which will develop and execute communication related to the user journeys in the collective for organizational participants (being created).
- Along with the team, set and achieve engagement stats specific to Soul Care Access.
- Answer questions about the user journey and overall experience, in addition to answering technical platform questions.
- Ramp up with active users as the protype goes live, likely mid-September through mid-December
- The Community Manager will work an estimated 5-10 hours per week.
- Compensation is $25 per hour.
- They will report to Mindy Caliguire, Soul Care’s Co-founder and team leader. They will also receive day-to-day alignment, guidance, and input from the Soul Care Collective team (Director of Operations, Digital Community Leader, and Project Manager), and additional guidance, deliverables, and goals from the Soul Care Access team.
If you’re ready to join the Soul Care team, please email your resume and cover letter to: Rachel Bull, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!To Apply: Rachel Bull, firstname.lastname@example.org